Beer & Wine: Tasty Business Combo

Have you checked out the Vineyard and Brewery at Hershey in Middletown, Dauphin County? “We are Pennsylvania’s first all in one craft winery…

Waynesboro Hometown Heroes

Waynesboro is nestled in south central Franklin County. Scott Hershberger is with Main Street Waynesboro Inc. A group that promotes the boro…

Alpaca Farm

There’s a farm in Adams County that features some pretty adorable creatures. “We loved them so much we got addicted. Alpacaholic Acres, that…

Linwood Estate: A Lone Beauty

Linwood Estate, a lone beauty in Cumberland County with a view of the Appalachian Mountains. “We often here with locals in the community I’v…

Police K-9s All in the Family

Let’s Go Places traveled to Cumberland County, where two working K-9’s have one thing in common. K-9 Brutus, a patrol explosives trained Ger…

Clean Living Through Goats

Outside of  Elizabethown sits a farm with a unique name ” Half Fast Farms.” said Jan Rullo. So how did Rullo come up with the name? “When I …

Heavy Metal Artist

Tucked in Derry Township, Dauphin County, an oasis that’s about to get a few new visitors. “I think this is amazing. I think  this will be o…

Susquehanna Service Dogs

Let’s Go Places traveled to Dauphin County to feature a local organization that is making a difference in the lives of those living with dis…

The Places We’ve Gone

After 7 years of touring PA, 35 years of weather reporting, and countless fond memories, Chuck Rhodes is retiring from the world of news for…

These Aren’t Your Daddy’s Bikes

“I don’t want what everybody else has,” said Bob Swaim, looking over about two dozen of his huge collection of bicycles and bike-like vehicl…

Grass Roots Flying in Snyder County

On any fair weather weekend, you’re likely to find John Miller preparing his fully-restored 1946 piper cub for flight, with fellow recre…

Birds Eye Photography with Balloons

For Harry Capper, it’s just another  chapter in a lifelong interest in aerial photography. His homemade rig that elevates a remote control…

Dancing a Dream in Millerstown

It was Wednesday evening rehearsal at Dixie’s Dance Studio in Millerstown.  Dianne Ritzman watched a group of students lace up their dance s…

Dancing Sarge in Charge in Hummelstown

When we caught up with Joann Tresco two years ago, ballroom dance was a lifeline to the world she left behind for combat duty. “I had be…

Perry County Group Hooked on Tradition

96-year-old Ellen Greaney Jacobs smiled as she pointed to the gravestone in Bloomfield Cemetery. “This is my great-grandmother,” said Jacobs…

A Special Message from Chuck Rhodes

Whether you’ve been with us from the begining or a recent passenger on the Let’s Go Places tour, Chuck Rhodes would like to extend his perso…

Puzzling Project for York County Friends

It all began as a celebration of National Jigsaw Puzzle Day back on January 27. That’s when retired teacher Linda Hagenbuch invited friend…