Family of four forced out of home after fire

Credit: Capitol City Fire Photos

HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) – A family of four is now out of their home because of a fire.

The Colonial Park Fire Company says that when firefighters arrived to the 900 block of Gallion street Friday night, the garage was engulfed in flames.

The fire was ruled accidental, but caused about $100,000 in damages.

The fire chief says that someone in the home shut the door of the garage, stopping the fire from spreading to the home.

Get breaking news, weather, and traffic on the go. Download our News App and our Weather App for your phone and tablet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s