The stops are some of the 300 stops the horses make each year.
Here is how you can catch a glimpse of the animals. Many of the events below offer the chance for pictures with the horses.
- Tuesday – Sept 5th – the Clydesdales will be marching down the streets of Annville, Pennsylvania from 11 am – 2 pm followed by a PUB CRAWL that night in Annville! Staging will be on Maple Avenue next to the Annville-Cleona pool. Arrival at 11 am. Parade begins at 11:45 am
- Wednesday – Sept 6th– Parade thru Shippensburg, PA.
Staging begins on Orange Street down from Shippensburg Beverage/next to District Justice. Arrival at 3 pm. Parade starts at 3:45 pm thru Main Street Shippensburg turning around at Sheetz and heading back to staging area. Departure at 6 pm with pub crawl to follow.
- Thursday – Sept 7th– Parade thru the streets of Mount Joy, PA. Staging area behind the Watering Trough in Mt Joy with arrival at 4 pm. Parade starts at 4:45 pm and horses depart at 7 pmfollowed by a PUB CRAWL at the bars in town!
- Friday & Sat – Sept 8th& 9th – Hollywood Casino 5 – 7:30 pm. Horses will parade around the track pre-race and then stage on the apron for photos both nights.
- Sunday, Sept 10th 11 am – 1 pm-at Clipper Magazine Stadium in Lancaster to help with the Never Forget 9/11 salute at the Stadium and game! Horses will be staged in the parking lot in front of the stadium.