Presented by abc7’s Flora Posteraro
- 40 ounce jar of creamy peanut butter
- 2 pound bag of powdered sugar
- 2 sticks of butter…
- 5-6 bags of milk chocolate melting wafers
- In a large bowl, melt butter then combine peanut butter and powdered sugar.
- When all ingredients are mixed together well, form the dough into egg shapes and place on a pan or plate. Chill in the refrigerator or freezer until hard.
- Melt chocolate wafers and when eggs are chilled dip them in the chocolate.
- You may serve on a plate or serve in cupcake liners.
Recipe makes 50 to 60 eggs