LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) – Several people are facing charges in Lancaster following an investigation into heroin sales.
On Friday, authorities served a search warrant in the first block of Prospect Street.
According to police, previous narcotics-related search warrant had been conducted at the same home, involving the same suspects, in January 2015.
A search of the home revealed 67 bags of heroin, a shotgun, pipes for methamphetamine and crack cocaine, a small amount of methamphetamine, Suboxone tabs, Clonazepam, Alprazolam and a pair of brass knuckles.
While the home was being searched, two people showed up to purchase narcotics, police said.
The following people were arrested and are facing the following charges:
- Jared Madonna, 33, is charged with violating the uniformed firearms act, a count regarding prohibited weapons, possession of heroin with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of methamphetamine, Clonazepam, Alprazolam and Suboxone.
- Tara Gabriel, 32, is charged with possession of heroin with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia and a count regarding prohibited weapons.
- Jeremiah Miller, 33, is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Martin Waltman, 43, is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Robert Shultz, 25, is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. He was jailed on an outstanding parole violation for robbery.
- Joshua Gochenaur, 32, is charged with possession of Suboxone and possession of drug paraphernalia.
All suspects were taken to the police station for booking.
Lancaster City Housing Authority condemned the property for a second time.