By: Sarah Mock of SavoringTheGood.com
- Leftover pumpkin pie (just the filling)
- Wonton Wrappers
- Sage leaves
- Cut wonton wrappers into large rectangles.
- Fill 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie filling on one half of the wrapper.
- Fold over, remove air and use water to help create a seal.
- Cook ravioli in boiling water 2 minutes.
- Pour butter sauce over ravioli and garnish with the crisp sage leaves and the chopped walnuts.
Make Butter sauce:
- Melt butter and allow the milk solids to brown
- Add sage leaves to the butter and allow to crisp.