Carrie Perry is kicking off a new segment today called Slow Cooking for a Fast Life, where we find ways to bring delicious and convenient ways to use slow-cooking methods to make dinner time stress-free for the busy household.
Today, Carrie’s making Tex-Mex Lasagna.
- 1 box Lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 15oz can re-fried beans
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1 small jar green chilies
- 8 oz bag of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 6 oz bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- one egg