4 students suspended for bomb threats at Eastern York


WRIGHTSVILLE, Pa. (WHTM) – The Eastern York School District says it identified four students who are responsible for bomb threats at the middle and high school last month.

In a statement posted Tuesday on the district’s website, superintendent Dr. Darla Pianowski said the students were suspended from school pending a disciplinary hearing.

Pianowski said the administration and police are still investigating a fifth bomb threat and feel confident the student will be identified and held accountable in the near future.

The high school was evacuated for written threats four times in two weeks, and the middle school was evacuated after a bomb last week.

Get breaking news, weather and traffic on the go. Download the ABC27 News App and the ABC27 Weather App for your phone and tablet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s