By Power Packs Project
- 2 lbs of cooked chicken
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1-2 cups milk
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups celery finely chopped
- 2 TBSP butter
- Bread Crumbs (optional)
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add the onion and celery. Cook until softened then set aside.
- Mix the soup and chicken with the milk.
- Once the noodles are cooked lay three rows in a 9 X 13 pan.
- Place some of the soup mixture, celery and onions on each noodle. Repeat this process until you reach the top of the pan.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Serves 6-8 people and the cost is approximately $6.00
This recipe is the property of Power Packs Project