By: Sarah Mock of SavoringTheGood.com
- 5 strips of bacon, crisp.
- 2 Tablespoons green onion
- 2 Eggs
- 1 8 oz package of Cream cheese, soften.
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 Packages of large flaky biscuits.
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Spray the muffin tin with non stick spray.
- Flatten and press each flaky biscuit into the muffin tin.
- Beat the cream cheese smooth.
- Add the milk, green onions, cheese and bacon. Stir to combine.
- Bake at 350 for 23-26 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and allow to cool completely.
- Store in the refrigerator in a closed container.