Enjoy this grilled pizza from Dawson Flinchbaugh of Flinchy’s Restaurant in Camp Hill. You can use a pre-made or fresh made shell of up to 14″ for this!
What You’ll Need:
Sauce: Combine ingredients
2 Tbsp. Sirrachi and/or favorite hot sauce
7 oz. Ricotta Salata or Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
Sea salt (To taste)
1 cup chopped fresh or frozen spinach
Red/yellow/green bell peppers, julienne
1 tsp. dried oregano
Red onion, julienne
What To Do:
1. Heat grill on high.
2. Lightly coat one side of pizza with EVOO.
3. Put oiled side down and grill until browning and have grill marks (3-5 min.)
4. Remove and flip on cutting board. Oil this side and apply sauce, not heavy, over top.
5. Add other topping ingredients plus red pepper flakes & fresh ground pepper.
6. Put pizza back on grill and cook until cheese melted, edges starting to char.
7. Check bottom occasionally to be sure not burning. 4-7 min. Keep lid closed when cooking.
8. Remove beer from cooler just before removing pizza from grill.