From “Peanut Butter Passion, A Peanut Butter Lover’s Cookbook” by Ann Criss
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chip morsels
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chip morsels
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Mixed Nuts (or your favorite nuts)
- 1 Cup thin pretzels, broken
- In a microwave safe dish, combine white chocolate chip morsels, peanut butter chip morsels, and peanut butter.
- Microwave on high for two minutes.
- Stir until blended.
- Add nuts and pretzels.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread mixture on foil lined cookie sheet. Once the candy has hardened, crack and enjoy!