From “Peanut Butter Passion, A Peanut Butter Lover’s Cookbook” by Ann Criss
- 1 and 1/4 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Cup unsifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 Cup flaked coconut
- Wilton Melting Wafers (Chocolate or M & M’s preferred flavor)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, peanut butter and butter in a medium bowl, using a wooden spoon.
- Roll between palms to shape into small balls.
- Roll half in nuts and half in coconut.
- Or, instead of rolling in nuts and coconut, melt Wilton Chocolate Melting Wafers and spoon a small amount to cover the top of the Munchie and place an M & M on the top.