2 workers suffer electric shock in Carlisle

Courtesy: Kirk Wilson

CARLISLE, Pa. (WHTM) – Officials say two men were installing a gutter on a three-story building when they suffered an electric shock.

It happened Thursday morning at S. West and W. Pomfret streets.

Both men were on ladders and fell from about 25 feet when it happened.

Officials believe the gutter may have touched an electrical wire.

The men were flown to Hershey Medical Center.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s