The event is a means to raise money for the care of patients at Carolyn’s House. After more than a decade of caring, the “hospice house” remains the only hospice residence in our community. All proceeds from this evening will go directly to the endowed Community Caring Fund, which helps underwrite the un-reimbursed costs of those who need the services of the Hospice Residence. Attendees can help individuals who need the unique care provided at the Hospice Residence by making a fully tax-deductible contribution during our Days of Caring auction.
Below is an outline of the evening’s schedule:
- The evening starts with a cocktail reception and silent auction.
- Dinner follows.
- A welcome and thank you from MC Alicia Richards.
- The presenting sponsor, Andrews & Patel Associates P.C will make a few remarks.
- Auctioneer Kerry Pae will conduct the live auction.
- Auctioneer Kerry Pae will auction the Days of Caring (see below for explanation).
- Scott Hamilton will speak.
- Music from a harpist to will close the evening.
For more information, visit their website or call 1-866-779-7374.