Patrick’s back with a Pinterest recipe for some easy,energizing, no-bake, pre-workout Bites. He taught Amy how to make them and now you can too!
Recipe (Source: CookingClassy.com)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (raw)
- 2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted and cooled
- 1/2 cup ground golden flaxseed meal (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 6 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract. Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated. Transfer mixture to refrigerator or freezer and chill until set (I actually cheated here and shaped mine before chilling with damp hands but I think chilling would make it easier to shape them).
- Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Recipe Source: adapted from Smashed Peas and Carrots