1 dead, 1 critical in Dauphin County carbon monoxide leak

HIGHSPIRE, Pa — (WHTM) One person is dead and two others suffered injuries Saturday in a carbon monoxide poisoning in Harrisburg, according to Highspire Police.

Officer Santiago said the call came in around 3:30 Saturday from a home on Walnut Street. Three people were inside the home.

Police say the victims are a father, daughter, and her fiance. One victim is in critical condition, the other is in fair condition.

Investigators tested the air quality of the home and found high levels of carbon monoxide. They don’t know where the source came from.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s