LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) – Charges have been filed against five people, including three teens, in connection to a group of fights that escalated into a stabbing over the weekend at the Park City Mall.
Police say the violence resulted in a 14-year-old girl’s face being slashed, a 20-year-old man cut in the chest, and a 15-year-old girl’s wrist split.
The fights reportedly took place inside the mall’s Foot Locker and near the front of the Boscov’s department store.
The following individuals have been charged:
1. A 16-year-old girl of Lancaster Township is charged with three counts of aggravated assault and three counts of disorderly conduct. Investigators determined she was involved in all three fights and is responsible for all three stabbings reported.
2. Stephanie Morales, 21, of Lancaster. She is charged with two counts of disorderly conduct. Police say Morales participated in both mall fights.
3. Zeyquan Sanchez, 20, of Lancaster. He is charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct. Police say during a the fight, he kicked a 21-year-old girl in the face.
4. Jasmine Craig, 23, of Lancaster, is charged with disorderly conduct for participating in the fight outside of Boscov’s.
5. A 14-year-old girl of Lancaster is charged with disorderly conduct for participating in the fight inside the Foot Locker.
Investigators expect to charge two more people in connection to Saturday’s fights.