This recipe is courtesy of Jackie Pestka of Keystone Technical Institute.
What You’ll Need:
1/4 cup corn oil
2 cups peeled, fresh garlic
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1 Tbsp. fresh thyme
3 cups chicken stock
1. Heat a saucepan and add in corn oil.
2. Lightly brown garlic and cover with water. Cook until garlic is very soft.(add water as necessary).
3. Remove from pan and mash garlic by hand or with a blender.
4. Add tomatoes to pan cook for 5 minutes, stirring.
5. Add in the garlic and stock, bring to a boil – stir in thyme leaves and season with salt.