Pumpkin Glow (at Hershey Gardens)
October 30 and 31, 2015
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- More than 150 carved, illuminated pumpkins will be on display throughout Hershey Gardens at its annual Pumpkin Glow event. Pumpkin Glow is a non-scary Halloween event that’s great for the whole the family.
- In addition to the jack-o-lanterns, the Gardens will be decorated with whimsical scarecrows – – – some of which come to life! Kids can also listen to a story told by a live scarecrow.
- Pastry and culinary arts students from Lebanon County Career and Technology Center also will be giving pumpkin carving demonstrations.
- Kids are encouraged to bring flashlights and come in costume. They can wind their way through the mile-long, illuminated path and collect candy treats, graciously donated by The Hershey Company.
- Tickets for Pumpkin Glow are available in advance, online at HersheyGardens.org. Individuals may also purchase tickets for Pumpkin Glow at Hershey Gardens during business hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, or the evening of the event.
- Snacks will be available and for sale at the event.