York school briefly evacuated for gas leak

YORK, Pa. (WHTM) – Students at the Hannah Penn School were briefly evacuated Tuesday morning for a natural gas leak.

York City Fire tweeted that the gas leak was traced to water heater, which was shut down.

All students were evacuated safely just before 11 a.m. They returned to the building after about 20 minutes.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s