UPDATE: An autopsy was conducted Friday morning. Toxicology results are pending the official cause of Walter Seanor’s death.
HANOVER, Pa. (WHTM) – The York County coroner has idenitified a body found in the aftermath of a motel fire in Hanover.
Investigators say 41-year-old Walter Seanor of Hanover was discovered alone inside a room at at the Hanover Hotel & Banquet Center.
Firefighters responded to the motel on 1080 Carlisle Street for a report of a fire Thursday around 7:25 a.m. The fire had burned out before the firefighters arrived.
According to officials, there is no suspicion of foul play or criminal activity associated with Seanor’s death.
The investigation is ongoing. An autopsy has been scheduled for Friday morning.