Stuffed Sweet Peppers by Joylyn Conklin of RelishThis, York Springs, PA
- 8-12 mini sweet peppers
- ½ cup of your favorite cheese, softened at room temperature
- RelishThis Zucchini Relish to taste (do not add juice)
- Herbs and spices
- Black pepper and salt
- Olive oil
- Spicy sausage to the cheese mixture (optional)
- Cut the peppers in half and pull out the membranes and the seeds. Place peppers on foil and grill. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Brown on both sides.
- Remove from grill and stuff with cheese and optional sausage. Place back on grill for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted and gooey.
More RelishThis recipes, ordering information and in-store information are available at RelishThisPA.com.
To view our Good Day PA segment highlighting the relishes, please click here: RelishThis Segment