Apple Butter Dip
By: Diane Hoover, Lebanon Farmer as featured in the Mid-Atlantic Dairy Association’s Dairy Good Cookbook.
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Apple slices, pear slices, and/or graham crackers
- Beat the cream cheese, apple butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium speed in a medium bowl until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours before serving.
- Serve with apple and pear slices and/or graham crackers for dipping.
You may watch our segment about the Dairy Good cookbook and watch Diane prepare the recipe here: Cooking Segment