PENN TOWNSHIP, Pa — (WHTM)
The Red Cross tweeted Sunday night that they are assisting five adults and two children after a fire in York County. Authorities told media outlet the home caught on fire after a gas grill exploded.
A home was nearly destroyed on the first block of Collins Circle in Penn Township after the fire chief told the York Dispatch that a gas grill on the back porch exploded sending 10 people running for safety. Authorities said the first call came in around 5:40 and became two-alarm shortly after.
They said nobody was injured. The Red Cross tweeted out that they were assisting five adults and two children with food and shelter.