Serve up a big slice of Tutti Frutti Dessert Pizza after dinner and watch as your family’s faces light up! And with a medley of fruit sitting on top of a layer of cream and sugar cookie dough…who would resist?
What You’ll Need:
1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/2-inch slices
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar, divided
3 tablespoons refrigerated hazelnut coffee creamer, divided
2 cups frozen or fresh sliced peaches
1 cup frozen or fresh sliced strawberries
1 cup frozen or fresh blackberries
1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
2 tangerines, peeled and separated into segments
1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
2. Place cookie slices on pan and press together with lightly floured fingers, forming 1 large cookie.
3. Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until top is light golden; let cool.
4. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar, and 2 tablespoons hazelnut creamer until fluffy. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cookie dough and top with assorted fruit.
5. In a small bowl, mix remaining confectioners’ sugar and remaining hazelnut creamer. Drizzle over fruit, slice, and serve.
© 2015 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.