Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous “Kitchen Sink” ice cream dessert from Jaxson’s Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it’s got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!
What You’ll Need:
1 (4-ounce) box sugar cones, finely crushed
1/4 cup sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 quart vanilla ice cream
1 quart chocolate ice cream
1 quart mint chocolate chip ice cream
1 banana, peeled, cut in half and sliced lengthwise
Hot fudge sauce for drizzling
Caramel sauce for drizzling
1 cup whipped cream
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
6 maraschino cherries
Ice cream sprinkles
What To Do:
1. In a large bowl combine sugar cone crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well.
2. Spread crumb mixture over the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate, forming a crust. Place in freezer 15 minutes.
3. Place 10 to 12 scoops of ice cream in pie crust, randomly placing on top of one another (see photo).
4. Place banana slices on ice cream and drizzle with hot fudge and caramel sauce.
5. Top with whipped cream, nuts, cherries and sprinkles. Serve immediately of freeze until ready to serve.
© 2015 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.