CARLISLE, Pa. (WHTM) – Barber Foods has recalled some of it’s stuffed chicken products.
The company said the products have potential Salmonella contamination.
The products were sold at Giant and Martin’s stores around the Midstate.
The following products are included in this recall:
· Barber Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu, 30 oz., UPC 7346197603 with a lot code of 0950552101
· Barber Stuffed Chicken Broccoli & Cheese, 30 oz., UPC 7346197653 with lot codes of 0950562101 and 0950564002
· Barber Stuffed Chicken Kiev, 10 oz., UPC 7346102109 with lot codes of 0950562201 and 0950492201
· Barber Stuffed Chicken Broccoli & Cheese, 10 oz., UPC 7346128501 with lot codes of 0950542202 and 0950482203
· Barber Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu, 10 oz., UPC 7346102108 with a lot code of 0950552202
· Barber Brie Stuffed Chicken, 10 oz., UPC 7346190788 with lot codes of 0950482205 and 0950552203
There have not been any reported illnesses.
Customers who bought any of these products should throw them away and bring their receipt back to the store for a full refund.
For more information on the recall, you can call Barber Foods at 844-564-5555 or GIANT/MARTIN’S Customer Service at 1-888-814-4268.