Three sent to hospital after pool chemical mishap

Middletown, P.a. — (WHTM)

Three people were sent to the hospital after authorities said they inhaled pool chemicals in Dauphin County.

Crews shut down E. Water St. in Middletown Saturday afternoon for a chemical incident at a home. Authorities said someone was mixing pool chemicals in the house when a bad reaction occurred causing three people to inhale the toxins. Officials said the people were sent to Penn State Hershey Medical Center for evaluation and treatment. Authorities believed the people were not badly harmed.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s