The Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office announced the arrest of eight men on charges in connection to the possession and distribution of child pornography.
The arrests comes after weeks of an online investigation of those who possessed and shared child pornography using file sharing networks.
The following persons were arrested:
– Nicholas D. Lancos, 32, of Pittsburgh, Allegheny County.
– Douglas Edward Conway, 48, of Altoona, Blair County.
– Michael A. Martin, 61, of Pittsburgh, Allegheny County.
– Benjamin A. Hodgson, 26, of Gallitzin, Cambria County.
– Boris Gevorkov, 41, of Richboro, Bucks County.
– John C. Woods, 54, of Bensalem, Bucks County.
– Kensil Bowman Jr., 47, of Altoona, Blair County.
– Mitchell L. Vlassich, 38, of Butler County.
Suspected child predators can be reported to the Office of Attorney General by calling the Child Predator Hotline at 1-800-385-1044. Individuals who suspect an online predator or child sexual abuse can also send an anonymous tip to the office by texting PAKIDS + YOUR TIP to 847411.