Sarah’s family favorite is Gifford Pinchot State Park.
· Free swimming in the lake at the Quaker Race Day Use Area (at your own risk)
· 4 Miles of Bike trails
· 18 miles of hiking trails
· Horseback riding (bring your own horse)
· Camping with tent sites starting at $19 per night! Plus they have Cabins, Yurts, Modern cabins and RV sites.
· 18 hole disk golf course. No fee!
Free outdoor movies
· Dauphin County offers Movies and music throughout the summer at various locations
· York Township Park Has Friday Movies
· York City Summer Movie Series at Kiwanis Lake
Summer Reading programs
· Check with your local libraries for the summer reading programs.
Tennis for kids
·Free tennis lessons at 21 locations in York county.
·Tennis For Kids sessions run 9:00-11:00 AM every Monday, Wednesday and Friday June 22 through July 24, 2015 weather permitting and unless otherwise determined.
· Many theaters will have second run moves for $1. They are family friendly and often will have deals on concessions too!
Amusement parks reduce rates
· Sunset Pack (Sunset admission, 1 snack voucher, 1 game ticket)
· Hershey Entertainment concert ticket discount
· Military discounts
· 2 Day Play Pack
· Summer Value Pack (admission, souvenir cup, 1 game ticket)
· Purchase online 7 or 3 days ahead for discounts
· Smart Day Ticket. Save $8 on select dates.
· Free Admission only pay for rides
· Sundown Plan M-F
· Bargain Night Wednesday & Fridays starting at 6pm. $10 per person or $7.50 per person under 48″ tall.
· Watch for online deals such as Buy one Get One Free Ride All Day bands.
Pick Your own fruit
· raspberries, blueberries, peaches