GREENCASTLE, Pa. (WHTM) -Two women are recovering in the hospital after their home caught fire Saturday in Greencastle.
One of the woman’s injuries was so serious she had to be flown to the hospital.
Flames sparked around 7:00 p.m. along the 100 block of East Franklin Street.
Fire crews said when they arrived the two women were found lying on the sidewalk.
One women was flown to a burn center in Baltimore. The other was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital in Hagerstown, Maryland.
The Red Cross is assisting both women and two children displaced by the fire.
Emergency responders from Franklin County and Maryland also assisted on scene.