STEELTON, Pa. (WHTM) – Two families were temporarily displaced from their Steelton homes after a duplex fire Monday morning in the 300 block of Lincoln Street.
Assistant Fire Chief Gene Vance said the fire started on the second floor of 336 Lincoln at around 7:20 a.m. He said flames were shooting from a second floor window when firefighters arrived on the scene.
Vance said the cause is likely electrical in nature.
No one was injured.
The American Red Cross is assisting five adults and two children who lived in the homes.