American Heart Association’s Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
– 1 ½ cups cauliflower florets
– 2 tsp. grated, reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
– 1 tsp. chopped, fresh parsley leaves
– ¼ tsp. garlic powder
– ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
– 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In medium bowl, combine cauliflower, cheese, parsley, garlic powder and pepper. Toss to mix. Drizzle on the olive oil and toss again. Transfer mixture to nonstick baking dish.
3. Bake for 15-17 minutes, tossing once, or until lightly browned. Serve immediately.