Our Sticky Finger Wings are a prime example of the old saying, “the messier, the better.” Whether you make these for snacking during a football game, or as a holiday appetizer, just be sure you have plenty of napkins available!
What You’ll Need:
4 pounds split chicken wings or drumettes, thawed if frozen
1 cup sweet and sour sauce
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon ground ginger
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place wings in a single layer.
2. Bake 30 minutes; drain any excess liquid.
3. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup mixture; set aside.
4. Add wings to remaining mixture in bowl and toss until evenly coated; return wings to baking sheet.
5. Bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes, or until sauce begins to caramelize and wings are crispy. Toss wings in reserved mixture and serve immediately.
© 2013 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.