7 displaced by Swatara Township house fire

The American Red Cross said its volunteers are assisting seven people who were displaced by a house fire Thursday morning near Steelton.

The fire damaged a duplex in the 400 block of Third Street in Swatara Township just after 7 a.m.

Investigators said it appears to be accidental and likely started in or around a gas stove.

No one was injured.

The Red Cross said it is assisting six adults and a child with food and clothing.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s