Park City Mall cleared after carbon monoxide incident

Several people got sick Thursday morning at the Park City Mall in Lancaster from a carbon monoxide incident.

Workers were testing an emergency generator near the Sears store around 5 a.m. and turned off the power for the test, shutting down the ventilation system.

The workers were treated and the mall was aired out. It reopened several hours later.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s