Queso Fundido makes a nice dip for Super Bowl parties. It's very easy and tasty. Enjoy this recipe from Channels Food Rescue in Harrisburg.
8 ozs. shredded white cheddar cheese
8 ozs. shredded mozzarella cheese
4 poblano chiles, roasted, peeled and seeded
6 ozs. cooked chorizo sausage, crumbled
3 Tbls. Chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut poblano chiles into ¼ inch strips.
3. Put half of the shredded cheese in a large, deep oven-proof casserole dish. Top with chile strips and chorizo.
4. Add the rest of the cheese, and bake until bubbly.
5. Serve with flour tortillas and tortilla chips.