We combined all the flavors we love from Buffalo wings and rolled them all into one big over-stuffed baked, family-sized sandwich. Getting the gang to the dinner table has never been so easy!
Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
1 (16-ounce) package frozen grilled chicken strips, thawed
1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 (16-ounce) French bread, cut in half lengthwise
3/4 cup chopped celery
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken and wing sauce; toss until evenly coated and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, milk, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Evenly spread mixture on both cut sides of bread. Place on large piece of aluminum foil.
4. Place chicken on bottom half of bread; sprinkle with celery and mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining bread and wrap with foil.
5. Bake 30 minutes, or until hot in center and cheese is melted. Cut and serve.
© 2014 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.