The Pennsylvania Farm Show has provided visitors with some useful tips for visiting the complex.
- Best time to arrive: between 9 a.m. and noon
- Busiest time of day: 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Carpool: Share the cost of parking to help reduce traffic congestion.
- Parking: Write down the name of the parking lot and the general location of your vehicle.
Fee is $10 at all Farm Show Complex-operated lots.
Two Farm Show offsite parking lots are available:
- East of the complex at the intersection of Elmerton Ave. and Sycamore St. Parking is available for the entire show.
- HACC on Wildwood Park Dr., directly north of the complex. This lot is available throughout the entire show.
Complimentary shuttle service is available. Shuttle busses are easily identified by the name of the parking area.
Handicapped parking is available at all parking lots operated by the Farm Show Complex.
Exiting the Farm Show:
Traffic leaving the HACC parking lot and the Elmerton Ave. parking lot will be directed away from Cameron St.
Directional signage will guide traffic to all major connecting roads such as Routes 81, 83, 322, 22, 39 and Front and Second streets.
The Pennsylvania State Police directs and manages Farm Show-related traffic and provides internal and external security during the show.