There's a delicious, cheesy morsel inside each of these golden Crescent Chicken Squares, so enjoy!
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper (optional)
1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and 2 tablespoons butter; stir in chicken, milk, and red pepper, if desired. Set aside.
3. Unroll crescent dough, separating into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Spoon 1/4 of the chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle; bring corners of each rectangle together over chicken mixture, and twist gently to seal.
4. Place crushed croutons in a shallow dish. Brush chicken packets with remaining butter, dredge in croutons, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
© 2013 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.