Enjoy this recipe for Chicken Montebianco from Fabio's Events and Catering!
4 Chicken breasts
8 oz Cream cheese
1/2 cup chopped Ham
4 oz Grated Parmesan Cheese
6 oz Sliced Almonds
4 oz Melted Butter
Salt & Pepper
1. Slice the chicken breast in half sideways, cover with plastic wrap and lightly pound into thinner slices.
2. In a bowl, add the cream cheese, ham, Parmesan, half of the almonds, fresh thyme, salt and pepper, mixed well with your hands to incorporate all ingredients together.
3. Lay the chicken breast flat, pour on a spoonful of cheese mixture, and wrap the chicken around. Preheat oven at 375.
4. On a baking pan, lay all the rolled chicken breast. Brush the chicken with melted butter and top with the rest of the sliced almonds and fresh thyme.
5. Baked uncovered for 30 minutes.
More recipes at fabiosevents.com!