Free allergy screenings for the most common allergens – egg, mold, cat, wheat, mountain cedar, dust mite, milk, ragweed and grass – will be offered Saturday, April 6 from 12-4 p.m. at six Rite Aid stores in central Pennsylvania.
The screening involves the collection of a few drop of blood, and results will be sent to a lab for processing using a Flourescent Allergosorbent (FAST) test. Results will be received within three weeks.
The free screenings will be available at the following stores:
– 818 US Route 15 North, Dillsburg
– 455-K North Enola Road, Enola
– 231 West Street, Gettysburg
– 59 North Queen Street, Lancaster
– 1137 Market Street, Lemoyne
– 3300 East Market Street, York