Fabio Carella from Fabio's Events shares his recipe for Margarita Shark.
Makes 4 servings
4 shark steaks, 1 to 2 inches thick
6 Tbsp. sour cream
8 Tbsp. tequila
1/2 chopped onions
1 grated orange peel
6 Tbsp. lime juice
3 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. paprika
1. In large bowl, mix together marinade ingredients.
2. Rinse shark and place in marinade. Cover and chill for 30 minutes room temperature.
3. Remove fish from marinade.
4. Grill fish over medium coals until lightly browned, 10 to 14 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
5. While fish is cooking, heat marinade in a pan to boiling. Remove from heat and whisk in sour cream until sauce consistency and spoon over fish and serve over arugula.