Delectable bites and calorie-laden treats abound this time of year. Use these fondue recipes to treat yourself without overindulging.
Stir things up on New Year's Eve with this savory favorite.
– Bite size pieces of Feta, Colby and baby mozzarella balls
– Bite-size pieces of crusty bread
– Bell peppers
You'll never miss the fat in this flavorful fondue.
– Potatoes (baby potatoes, roasted or boiled
– Crusty cubes of French or Italian bread
– Broccoli or cauliflower florets
– Lean meatballs
End your meal with the refreshing taste of berries and mint.
– Bite-size pieces of domestic Brie, Edam, Havarti and Port du Salut
– Ladyfingers and
– Ginger cookies
Rich and creamy mascarpone cheese couples with the bite of bourbon to make this fondue a sensual delight for the tongue.
– Vanilla wafers
– Graham crackers and