Title: Behavioral Health Practitioner – Team Leader
Location (State-County): PA – Lancaster County
Agency: Keystone Autism Services
Compensation: $ – $
Job Requisition #: khs-00001213
Keystone Autism Services, a subsidiary of Keystone Human Services, has expanded the KHS initiative by providing personalized services for adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) residing in Dauphin, Cumberland, Lancaster, and Chester Counties. Working with the Bureau of Autism Services, the Adult Community Autism Program (ACAP) is the first program in the country to provide comprehensive, individualized services and supports that incorporate health care and vocational, social and behavioral supports to adults with ASD.
Behavioral Health Practitioner – Team Leader
The BHP-TL will be responsible for leading and supporting a team of clinicians in the support of adults living with autism. The Team Leader will develop and assess Individualized Service Plans and conduct Functional Behavior Assessments, and have extensive supervisory responsibilities.
– Lead and directly supervise a high functioning team consisting of Master's Level Behavioral Health Specialists in serving approximately 50 adults with autism.
– Understand, implement, and help educate others on the ACAP guidelines and provisions of service.
– Assist in the hiring process for highly qualified Behavioral Health Specialists and Community Support Professionals; orient them to their positions and supervise their performance to ensure that Participants in ACAP receive high quality services.
– Educate and guide Behavioral Health Specialists in the development of ISP's and review and comment on ISP's that they develop.
– Provide consultation to Behavioral Health Specialists to address difficult issues.
– Distribute and assign a caseload of approximately 50 Participants across the Team
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Full-Time; Exempt position
– Master's Degree in social work, education, psychology, or related human services field.
– Supervisory experience required.
– 5 years experience in administering or interpreting functional behavioral assessments applied to persons with severe behavioral problems, including persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
– Experience working with individuals living with autism required.
– Experience conducting behavioral assessments and developing behavioral support plans is required.
– Valid driver's license and daily access to a properly insured vehicle is required.
– Ability to complete and pass all required background checks and clearances is required.
Position will primarily be based in Lancaster County, PA.