Your taste buds will take flight from the tangy excitement of our Wildly Wicked Raspberry Wings. These finger-licking, lip-smacking-good chicken wings with Mr. Food's special raspberry glaze are wickedly awesome.
* 1/3 cup soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 (5-pound) bag split chicken wings and drumettes, thawed if frozen
* 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
* 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
1. In a large resealable bag, combine the soy sauce, garlic, and pepper. Add the chicken wings, seal, and shake to coat well. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove wings from marinade; discard excess marinade. Spread wings in a single layer on 2 large rimmed baking sheets that have been lined with aluminum foil and coated with cooking spray. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains.
3. In a medium bowl, combine raspberry jam and chili sauce; mix well. Transfer wings to a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss wings to coat completely then serve immediately.
© 2010 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.