Wait till you try Mr. Food's no-bake, no-cook, rich and creamy-smooth Pumpkin Crunch Cream Pie. Since it firms up in the fridge, it will leave plenty of stovetop and oven space for your other holiday recipes.
Chilling Time: 4 hr 5 min
* 3/4 cup cold milk
* 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
* 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
* 1/2 cup slivered almonds
* 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
* 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
* 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust (see Note)
* Chocolate shavings for garnish
* Pumpkin candies for garnish
1. In a large bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk until thickened, about 1 minute. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping, the almonds, chocolate chips, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice. Spoon mixture into pie crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
3. Garnish pie with dollops of the remaining whipped topping, the chocolate shavings, and pumpkin candies.
© 2010 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.